ACG Inc ., the recognized leader in affordable Custom Electric Vehicles, is pleased to introduce the all-new Cadillac Escalade Golf Cart.
Luxury Custom Electric Vehicle that is reasonably priced
Whether you are going to the golf course, the market, or simply out to enjoy a beautiful day, the Cadillac Escalade® is your elegant choice for affordable luxury.
ACG, Inc. has revolutionized the Electric Vehicle Industry by re-inventing the increasingly popular Golf and Community Car platform from the ground up.
The Cadillac Escalade was built with purpose and reliability in mind.
Our dual purpose platform allows you to transform your Cadillac Escalade® from a community vehicle to being the envy of everyone on the golf course with an easy to use hand- release golf bag attachment.
Elegant Cadillac Escalade Golf Cart Design
- The quality of the Cadillac Escalade® begins in the engineering of the car from the ground up.
- The Cadillac Escalade® is built using completely new parts.
- The frames are made from rugged and corrosion-proof all aluminum I-beams.
- The Cadillac Escalade® uses a long lasting 48-volt system to ensure maximum range using industry leading Traction batteries managed by the SEVCON computerized controller.
- The Hi-output 17.5 peak horsepower AC motor is powerful enough to move you and your passengers up hill and yet it is efficient enough to deliver a higher range than the industry average.
- The Cadillac Escalade® also features an on-board 12-volt converter that gives you an in-dash power source to power you cell phone or laptop computer.
- For added safety, the Cadillac Escalade® has been outfitted with standard headlights, brake lights, turn signals, horn and is the only golf cart to feature a standard 4-wheel braking system, which includes the use of front wheel hydraulic disk brakes.
With all of the standard features that have been engineered into the Cadillac Escalade Golf Cart, ACG, Inc. has reset the bar in the Custom Electric Vehicle industry to a level that has never before been seen and that other companies can only hope to come close to.
All current model ACG cars are covered by an exclusive 48- month/unlimited mileage 4 year Powertrain Warranty*- the longest available in the industry!
(* see Warranty Manual for details)
With fine standard appointments such as a simulated Burl wood accented interior, the Cadillac Escalade® Golf/Estate Vehicle from ACG, Inc. is designed and to be the finest golf car available on the market.
Other standard features include:
- A color matched grill
- Locking simulated burl wood glove box
- Chrome 16" wheels.
From project inception to development, ACG, Inc. has worked closely with Cadillac to construct the car with the meticulous detail that the Cadillac Escalade® Golf/Estate Vehicle commands and deserves.
Available as a standard 4 seat model or an extended 6 or 8 seat limo model, the Cadillac Escalade Golf Cart can only be licensed by Cadillac and can only be built by American Custom Golf Cars, Inc.
Options to Enhance your Escalade Golf Cart driving experience...
The Cadillac Escalade® is available with a multitude of options to increase your driving comfort and pleasure.
- Sony Xplod AM/FM CD player with Speakers
- Leather Interior Upgrade Your Choice of Color
- Security System
- Single Point Battery Filling System**
- Mobile Video System
- Custom Colors Non=Candy Color
- Custom Colors Candy Color
- Flames Ghost or Solid Hand Pin Striped
- Tilt Steering Column w/ New Steering Wheel
- Self-Adjusting Retractable Seat Belts
- Scorecard Holder
- Chrome Rear Grab Handles (Pair)
- Custom Stitched Car Cover
- Cadillac Deluxe Logo Floor Mat
- Extended Range Battery System
- Custom Hard Top Painted to Match Car
- Side and Rear Enclosure with Doors
- Extended Polycarbonate Windshield
- 5 Panel Rear View Mirror
- Removable Dual Golf Bag Holder Attachment
- Ball Washer
- Sand and Seed Dispenser
- Custom Chrome 18' Wheels w/ Low Profile Tires
The Cadillac Escalade® is also available with customized paint and graphic schemes to promote your company or just add that special personal touch to your vehicle for an additional cost
|Overall Length||129 Inches||3276 mm|
|Overall Width||63 Inches||1600 mm|
|Height to top of Windshield||59 Inches||1500 mm|
|Wheelbase||78 Inches||1980 mm|
|Ground Clearance||7.2 Inches||182 mm|
(standard vehicle no batteries)
|541 lb.||245 Kg|
(Curb, with Batteries)
|1,220 lb.||553 Kg|
|2,000 lb.||907 Kg|
|Drive Motor||Direct Drive
3-phase AC, 17.5 hp
high speed gears
|Electrical System||48 volts DC|
|Batteries||Six (6) @ 8V each
in series = 48V DC
|Battery Charger||On Board||Delta-Q|
|Speed Controller||SEVCON Gen4
450 Amp Continuous
|Steering||Rack and Pinion|
|Body Finish||Automotive Paint|
|Interior Material||Marine-type Vinyl|
|Forward Speed||<15 MPH (eGC)|
(from 12 mph)
|Standard Seating Capacity||2 (eGC)|