ACG Inc. ., the recognized leader in affordable Custom Electric Vehicles, is pleased to introduce the all-new California Roadster Golf Cart.
Finally... a truly Custom Electric Vehicle that is reasonably priced...
Also available as LSV/NEV with a top speed of 25 miles per hour, the California Roadster is the perfect Electric Vehicle to get you where you need to be.
Whether you are going to the golf course, the market, or simply out to enjoy a beautiful day, the California Roadster® is your elegant choice for affordable luxury.
ACG, Inc. has revolutionized the Electric Vehicle Industry by re-inventing the increasingly popular Golf and Community Car platform from the ground up.
The California Roadster Golf Cart was built with purpose and reliability in mind.
Our dual purpose platform allows you to transform your California Roadster® from a community vehicle to being the envy of everyone on the golf course with an easy to use hand- release golf bag attachment.
American Custom Golf Cars, Inc. has also certified the California Roadster® with Federal Government (NHTSA/DOT) so that the California Roadster® can be offered as a "Neighborhood Electric Vehicle" (NEV), which qualifies it for street use.
California Roadster Golf Cart Unmatched Engineering...
The quality of the California Roadster® begins in the engineering of the car from the ground up.
- The California Roadster® is built using completely new parts.
- The frames are made from rugged and corrosion-proof all aluminum I-beams.
- The California Roadster® uses a long lasting 48-volt system to ensure maximum range using industry leading Traction batteries managed by the SEVCON computerized controller.
- The Hi-output 17.5 peak horsepower AC motor is powerful enough to move you and your passengers at speeds up to 25 miles per hour and yet it is efficient enough to deliver a higher range than the industry average.
- The California Roadster® also features an on-board 12-volt converter that gives you an in-dash power source to power you cell phone or laptop computer.
- For added safety, the California Roadster® has been outfitted with standard headlights, brake lights, turn signals, horn and is the only golf cart to feature a standard 4-wheel braking system, which includes the use of front wheel hydraulic disk brakes.
With all of the standard features that have been engineered into the California Roadster®, ACG, Inc. has reset the bar in the Custom Electric Vehicle industry to a level that has never before been seen and that other companies can only hope to come close to.
All current model ACG cars are covered by an exclusive 48- month/unlimited mileage 4 year Powertrain Warranty*- the longest available in the industry!
(* see Warranty Manual for details)
Options to Enhance your golf cart driving experience...
The California RoadsterGolf Cart is available with a multitude of options to increase your driving comfort and pleasure.
It is available as a NEV Certified, licensable vehicle allowing it to be driven on city streets with a posted speed limit of 35 mph or less.
It also has available leather interior upgrades, hidden AM/FM CD players, a hard top to protect you from the sun and even full multimedia systems that include DVD players and flip-down monitors.
- Rosso Red
- Arctic White
The California Roadster® is also available with customized paint and graphic schemes to promote your company or just add that special personal touch to your vehicle for an additional cost.
|Overall Length||123 Inches||3124 mm|
|Overall Width||51 Inches||1295 mm|
|Height to top of Windshield||45 Inches||1143 mm|
|Wheelbase||85 Inches||2158 mm|
|Ground Clearance||5.5 Inches||139 mm|
(standard vehicle no batteries)
|738 lb.||334 Kg|
(Curb, with Batteries)
|1,262 lb.||572 Kg|
|2,000 lb.||907 Kg|
|7” Mechanical Drum Type|
|Drive Motor||Direct Drive 48 Volts||3-phase AC, 17.5 hp|
|Transaxle||Double Reduction, high speed gears|
|Electrical System||48 volts DC|
|Batteries||Six (6) @ 8V each in series = 48V DC|
|Speed Controller||SEVCON Gen4
450 Amp Continuous
|Steering||Rack and Pinion|
|Body||One-piece Fiberglass Composite|
|Body Finish||Automotive Paint|
|Interior Material||Marine-type Vinyl|
|Forward Speed||<15 MPH (eGC)||<25 MPH (NEV)|
(from 12 mph)
|Standard Seating Capacity||2 (eGC)||2 or 4 (NEV)|